Clint and I had an early appointment with our OB this morning. As of about 8 am, I was dialated between 3 and 4 and 80% effaced.
Still waiting, but progress feels good. Doctor says there is a 70% chance of baby coming in the next 48 hours!
...and if not, we have another appointment on Wednesday morning.