Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yeah for Tiana

We loved having Tiana out here in A-town for a visit. We got to visit Grandpa Simmons, hit the outlet malls, see the sights around Austin, visit Clinton at "Daddy's apple work" (as Daniel likes to call it) for lunch--really good food, hang out at home..., and Tiana went Skydiving! Daniel, Riley and I were there to cheer her on and document the process through pictures.


If you want to enjoy Tiana's adventure or Chaliese's photographic ventures and some really cute pictures of our kiddos, click on the following gallery link: http://cncjones.smugmug.com/Sports/Skydiving-with-Tiana/13117604_zA5Hv#951160494_hYzSz.

Thanks Tiana for coming. We are so grateful to have Candace who lives so close, and for all of the family and friends who come to visit us. Meaningful relationships add so much to our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me come visit! I had so much fun! I love both of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of Tiana with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chaliese, I found your blog on the mission website. I hope you don't mind...:) You have such a beautiful family! I need your email address to send you an invite to see my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete